Monday 9 September 2013

More boodling ... !! x

Hello!!

Oh my ... I have just heard some fabulous exciting news ... !!

If you have heard and seen boodles yarn you will have seen this glorious bag ...

Courtesy of Google and Avec website

 Well ... the pattern is being released to Hobbycraft stores on the 1st October!!

Yipppppppppppeee!!! 

bye, bye, for now!!

xxx

Remember to have a nose at my Workshops for Learning to Crochet, Making Crocheted Bunting, Snowflakes for Christmas and the Classic Granny Squares!! x

7 comments:

  1. That's good news all right! I have some Zpagetti t-shirt yarn to try out a new pattern, that bag might be next on the list! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bag, I'm really tempted to try and make some place mats with Tarn, but I'm trying to resist for now as so many other WIP's
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really like the look of that! Must diarise. :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of Boodle, you showed, Mellie, and the pretty pink bag you made! The gray bag is handsome as well...sigh...there are so many patterns I want to try :) Thanks for posting!
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you manage to get this pattern - I can't find it and wanted to spend my Xmas pennies on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx