Sunday 9 October 2011

The submission ...

My first five samples are ready for submission, namely double crochet, treble crochet, treble crochet with hook inserted between the stitches, double treble and a triple treble. Oh how nerve wrecking is this ... now all I need to do is wait for Paulines comments ... oh I hope its not too bad!



While I am waiting for the envelope to return in the post I have begun my Christmas pressies, yes I know its still early but if I don't start now I'll never be finished in time!! The pattern I have chosen for my friend B is from Inside Crochet Issue 21 and is ( or will be ..) the posy scarf. The scarf is made up of lots of daisies and the first one is complete.


The pattern is designed by Helda Panagary ... see her blog at http://www.heldasland.blogspot.com/ for a few more patterns and to read her adventures in crochet, knitting, cooking and life! I have designed to do this pattern in Sidar's DenimUltra in wonderful pink!!! I will post the finished article once complete!

Now to get on crocheting ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx