Wednesday 6 February 2013

52 Weeks of Happy ... 5/52! x

Its February!!

This week has been full of birthdays,festivals, adventures and a little bit of dancing ...

There was a trip to Worcester on Friday, a day of me time passed quite merrily ... and so to remember the day ...


On Saturday a trip to one of my favourite places in the world ... Hay on Wye!!!

If you love books its a must!!

This photo was taken in one of my favourite bookshops in Hay ... Booths.


During last week I made a Brigids Cross ready for Imbolc on the 2nd February ...
And then on Sunday was Kate's Day of Dance with the wonderful Bedcote Morris, Bunnies from Hell (the ones in Pink!) and Jockey Morris!


What a fabulous week full of so many good memories!

bye, bye

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your Brigid's cross, it's beautiful. What an amazing looking book shop!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx