Tuesday 15 January 2013

52 Weeks of Happy ... 2/52! x

Hello, here's what has made me happy this week ...


1. The happy faces of daffodils as I arrive home on the dark nights ... promising Spring is on the way!!


One of my favourite flowers!

2. Completing another three squares for the International Diploma in Crochet


There is a heavily textured crochet based on trebles otherwise known as Popcorn Stitch, A piece of crochet fabric to include shell stitches and a piece of crochet chevron. I have had to increase the size of two of the pieces so fingers crossed!!

3. Baking at the weekend ... yummy!!


Can I sneak another happy moment ... the plate ... I love it !!!

And even though I am looking forward to Spring ...

4. the wonderful frosty mornings we are having ... except for the nasty black ice on the roads ... oooh it was scary!!


Sigh ... what a wonderful week ... and lots of happy things!!

bye, bye

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there :-) That looks like a lovely, happy week... especially the pretty daffs and the yummy cake! Thanks for popping in to say hello, and following too. Looking forward to following your adventures,
    have a happy Wednesday, and take care on the ice
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx