Thursday 10 January 2013

Yarndale ... how exciting!!! x

Sometimes you find yourself reading a blog post that is just so exciting ...

I love Lucy's blog Attic 24 and follow her on both Ravelry and Facebook as well, her patterns have been a source of inspiration and have seen me start the Granny Stripe Blanket ...


And to purchase a couple of Stylecraft Lucy Packs ...


So imagine my excitment when Lucy introduced Yarndale ...

Photo reproduced with the permission of Lucy at Attic 24 (Thank you!! x)

This is the wonderful idea of a Knit and Natter group Lucy goes to each Thursday Morning ... and while they knitted the natter created Yarndale ... a festival of creativity, celebrating all things woollly and wonderful!

Sigh ... me thinks its going to be a little bit of heaven!!

The beautiful sheep was created from squares knitted and crocheted by the group with Lucy creating the head ... read all about it at Attic 24

Each time I think about Yarndale I feel my excitement rising ... yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Well done girls ... I know its going to be a wonderful event ... a friend and I are already planning our trip to it ... I hope to see you there too!!

Have I mentioned how much I am looking forward to this ... !!

xxx



5 comments:

  1. Me too! I've booked a room qnd will be counting the days.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I've been drooling over this too Mellie........gosh I would so love to go. I'm thinking I'm due a trip over to the UK to see my family so couldn't it just be September and couldn't I just pop over to Yorkshire for a day or two its not far from Lincolnshire where my part of my family are based. Going to have to cross my fingers real hard and see if I could just manage it!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will my fingers crossed for you it would be great to catch up if you made it over :0) Mel x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx