Friday 5 October 2012

Blogtoberest Day Five ...

I've been taking photos of leaves ... I love the colours this time of years brings and I couldn't resist (especially with the Autumn Challenge in my mind too!!)


It amazes my simple mind how each leaf turns different colours ... what causes the yellows, the oranges and the reds ...


There is a wonderful article in this months Mollie Makes for making fabric flowers which I love ... I will have to find some beautiful fabric to make some I think ... have autumnal colours the whole year in my home!


My crochet time was productive last night I have now got a cuff for my grace shrug ... a small but significant step I feel ... no photos at the moment but by tomorrow you never know!!

I have also been thinking about Christmas Presents ... and I have on the list a jumper for him, and fingerless gloves for friends ... and the list continues to grow!

Well its the end of the week and the weekend looms so I am hoping for a few more autumnal photos, I am fortunate to live with a forest on my doorstep so there are plenty of opportunities!! 

There is a dance out this weekend with a few other sides so there will be a few Morris Dancing photos too.

... and lots of crochet too!!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx