Wednesday 24 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 24 ... the diploma!


The reason I started this blog was to record my progress on the International Diploma in Crochet and I fear I have neglected it.

So last night I began to start organising myself, I have put all my course paperwork into a folder.

 And included all the newsletters I have received

 Along with the responses I have received on my submissions so far. Pauline does suggest ‘taking your diary out right now and make an entry in large letters every month:

“Post work to Crochet Design for assessment”

So to my file I have added a calendar for the rest of 2012 and the whole of 2013 and I will write in it every month those words!!

 
I have plans for what I would like to do when I achieve the first part of this course, as well as moving onto part two.
So by achieving part one I will feel full of confidence to move those plans forward.
So once a month at least I should be blogging about what I have achieved, this is important and now I will be dedicating the time to it that the course deserves!!
May I also thank himself for all the support and inspiration he is giving me in my plans and the course.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message its lovely to hear from you and I enjoy reading the comments you leave.

Thank you,

Mellie
xxx